Training IT Security Audit
Training IT Security Audit
Training IT Security Audit. The IT Security Audit course is designed to provide practical view in conducting IT audit and assurance in one organization. The course is designed to support professional staffs to expand their understanding of information technology (IT) audit. The course presents a more in-depth view on the fundamentals of IT auditing by highlighting on topics such as: IT audit and control analysis, examination of control evidence in conducting IT audit, application control, Operating System and IT Infrastructure audit, and management of IT audit.
The course will include discussion and exercises related to general control examinations and application system auditing. The course will also focus on control research and analysis for IT-related topic areas. In addition, through discussion and exercises, participants will gain a working understanding of the process of developing audit work programs encompassing all elements of IT infrastructures.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify, reference and implement IT management and control policies, standards and related auditing standards. Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in auditing process.
IT Security Auditing covers the latest auditing tools alongside real-world examples, ready-to-use checklists, and valuable templates.
Each class session will include discussion on an IT audit management, security, control or audit issues that participants should be familiar with.
baca juga : Pelatihan IT Asset Management
Tujuan dan Manfaat
- Participants shall obtain an expanded understanding on the role of IT auditors in evaluating IT-related operational and control risk and in assessing the appropriateness and adequacy of management control practices and IT-related controls inside participants’ organization, with the focus on IT infrastructures
- The participants shall obtain the capability on how to analyze Windows, UNIX, and Linux systems; secure databases; examine wireless networks and devices; and audit applications. Plus, participants get up-to-date information on legal standards and practices, privacy and ethical issues, and the CobIT standard.
- Participants shall obtain the capability in conducting IT audit and implement techniques in performing assurance, attestation, and audit engagements
- Capability to build and maintain an IT audit function within the organization with maximum effectiveness and value
- Participants shall obtain an expanded familiarity with the principle references in IT governance, control and security as related to IT audit
- Participants shall obtain the working ability to plan, conduct, and report on information technology audits with specific focus on infrastructure vulnarability assesment and assurance, and drill down upon application vulnarabilities
- Participants shall obtain an understanding of the role of IT auditors regarding IT-related compliance and regulatory audits, such as evaluating control standards
- Capability to use best prractices and methodologies such as: COSO, CobiT, ITIL, ISO, and NSA INFOSEC
- Audit Overview
- The class session will focus on IT audit concepts and processes, which includes: review of some of the key fundamentals of IT auditing, including general auditing standards, risk-based auditing, pre-audit objectives, determining scope and audit objectives, and the process of performing an IT audit. The class session will include discussion on IT performance, controls, control self-assessment, risk analysis, and the objectives of the
- IT audit or assurance report.
- Building an Effective Internal IT Audit Function
- The class session will focus on management issues regarding how to manage IT audit and assurance functions.
- The class material will include developing and assessing staff knowledge and skills, competency measurement, assignment of staff, documentation and continuing education requirements.
- The Audit Process
- Perform IT audit in accordance with IT audit standards, guidelines and best practices to assist the organizations in ensuring that its information technology and business system are protected and controlled.
- Auditing Techniques
- Describing all techniques which are available to implemented for IT infrastructure auditing
- Auditing Entity-Level Controls
- Describing all entities control level which encompassing embedded controls in the areas such as:
- Operating system control in UNIX-, Linux-, and Windows-based operating systems
- Controls in network routers, switches, firewalls, WLANs, and mobile devices
- Entity-level controls, data centers, and disaster recovery plans
- Controls in Web servers, platforms, and applications
- Database critical controls
- Auditing Data Centers and Disaster Recovery
- Describe how to conduct data center as disaster recovery site with all supporting infrastructures
- Auditing Switches, Routers, and Firewalls
- Describe how to perform auditing on network infrastructure and network appliances
- Auditing Windows Operating Systems
- Describe how to conduct auditing on operating system using effective and control-piercing methodology within the Windows operating system environment
- Auditing Unix and Linux Operating Systems
- Describe how to conduct auditing on operating system using reliant and control-focus methodology within the
- Unix operating system environment
- Auditing Web Servers
- Describe how to perform auditing on Web Servers infrastructure and net DMZ devices
- Auditing Databases
- Describe how to perform auditing on organization’s Database and all operating support elements
- Auditing Applications
- Describe how to perform auditing on organization’s Enterprise Applications and the supporting modules
- Auditing WLAN and Mobile Devices
- Describe how to perform auditing on Wide Area Network infrastructure and interface able mobile devices.
- IT Managers
- Security Managers
- Auditing Staffs
- IT Operation Staffs.
Metode Pelatihan :
- Case Study
- Evaluation (Pre and Post Test)
- Kunjungan/Praktek (Menyesuaikan/tentative)
Email : email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
|Lokasi & Investasi
|- FREE Airport pickup service
(Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Transporsi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module atau Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia
|Hotel untuk pelatihan ada beberapa pilihan seperti Hotel Ibis, Hotel Aston, Hotel Amaris, Hotel Cavinton, Hotel Hyatt, Hotel Grand Aston, Novotel, Hotel Harris, Hotel 101, Hotel Grand Mercure,Ritz Carlton, Hotel Ibis Style dan masih banyak pilihan menarik lainnya.Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan. Dapatkan harga spesial untuk pengiriman minimal 3 peserta dari perusahaan yang sama.
|- 22-24 Januari 2024
- 12-14 Februari 2024
- 13-15 Maret 2024
- 29-30 April 2024
- 21-23 Mei 2024
- 11-13 Juni 2024
- 16-18 Juli 2024
- 13-15 Agustus 2024
- 17-19 September 2024
- 15-17 Oktober 2024
- 7-9 November 2024
- 26-28 November 2024
- 3-6 Desember 2024
- 17-19 Desember 2024
|- Instruktur mengajar secara LIVE
Durasi 4 jam perhari selama 2 hari pelaksanaan
- Media Live training
Google Meet, Zoom atau Team link
- Harga khusus
Training yang sama diikuti oleh beberapa peserta
dari perusahaan yang sama